Adoption / Rescue
The Animal Care Clinics Rescue was established to help injured, orphaned and stray cats and dogs. It is run strictly as a non-profit with donations and adoption fees.
All our cats get a physical exam, Feline Leukemia Virus and a Feline Immunodeficiency Virus test to screen for potentially fatal illness as well as a fecal exam, de-worming, vaccines and spay/neuter. They also receive treatment for any parasites and any existing medical condition.
All our dogs get a physical exam, heartworm test and preventives, vaccines, fecal exam and de-worming, spay/neuter, micro-chipped, as well as, treatment for parasites and any existing condition. All our dogs are socialized daily and get daily play time in our doggy daycare.
It is important that rescued animals find a loving permanent home as some of them may have special needs. We require potential owners to fill out an adoption application and interview with one of our adoption staff to make sure the pet you have chosen will be a good fit for you and the animal.
We always have animals available for adoption so please call our office during regular business hours to speak to one of our rescue coordinators.
FAQ’s View All
Notes from our Facebook Page
- May 03, 2013: Flea season is upon us and in full swing, take a few minutes to educate yourself...
- Apr 22, 2013: Still need to pick up your yearly supply of Heartworm and Flea & Tick protection...
- Apr 20, 2013: Got a muddy puppy from all the rain? Come by our Big Walnut location to use the...
- Apr 18, 2013: Congratulations to the winners of our Keurig drawing: Annehurst: Margaret L. Bi...
- Apr 10, 2013: Have you heard of Canine Influenza? Whether you have or haven't, click on the li...
- Apr 08, 2013: Wednesdays are PUPPY PLAY DAYS!!! All puppies under the age of 6 months get 10...